Have you ever wondered what you could be doing differently to standout and get noticed on a Sugar Daddy dating site?
Look no further.
I have someone I want you to meet.
He’s the catalyst to why I moved to Atlanta.
He’s the catalyst to why I am in my Sugar Daddy’s Will.
He’s the catalyst to why I have had memorable experiences.
On this episode of the podcast we are going behind the scenes of the Sugar Daddy dating site where I met my platonic Sugar Daddy Rich (my Sugar Unicorn), TMZ Style.
It’s also the place where I met many different types of men (from lovers to mentors to benefactors and sponsors).
From Wall Street to founding Sugardaddie.com.
I want you to meet Steve Pastor.
- How it originated and if he’s even a Sugar Daddy himself,
- The day of the week when Sugar Daddy’s are the most active (and how you can use this to your benefit),
- The specific time to catch your prospective Sugar Daddy attention when he’s online,
- The top 5 states that has the most Sugar Daddies,
- The average age of a Sugar Daddy on the site and INCOME,
- How a Sugar Baby can maximize her exposure to standout,
- A feature that allows you to send hundreds of messages as fast as you can click your finger (mic drop moment),
- How the quality of members are controlled,
- What makes a Sugar Baby profile get rejected,
- And sooo much more.
Plus, if you are wondering if Sugaring is still relevant during this time. I have something special for you. Tune in and find out. You just have to click the play button icon thingy below.
WARNING: Although I had success on Sugardaddie.com it won’t dictate your success. Evolving your lifestyle takes a lot of hard work and always remember that how you leverage your relationships involves risk (and how you leverage a dating site too). And because of that, we all will have different experiences from how we are approaching it. Some Sugars succeed, and some fail. I want you on the side of success. I provide strategies and tactics that have proven successful for many clients. How effectively you do it, or if you do it at all, is completely up to you. Apologies for the warning mumbo jumbo, but there are always a few people with unrealistic expectations.