Sugar Baby Basics: How To Hit The Ground Running
The hardest part of anything is getting started, and Sugar-Daddy dating is no exception.
First of all, it’s important to understand why you want to be a Sugar Baby, and what qualities you already possess that will help you become a smashing success in this amazing lifestyle.
Learn what kinds of goals and expectations you should set for yourself as a Sugar-Baby and, most importantly, the best route to meeting those goals and making your expectations a reality.
Everything you need to know to start your Sugar-Baby lifestyle is right here!
If you want to build a successful lifestyle for yourself as a Sugar Baby, you must start with a strong foundation.
Discover the basics of Sugar-Daddy dating and prepare
to be the best Sugar Baby you can be
- What’s in a Name?: The Definition of “Sugar Baby”
- Valuable Thoughts and Effective Actions: The Smart Sugar Baby’s Guide to Sugar-Daddy Dating
- The First Day of the Rest of Your Life: Preparing to Become a Sugar Baby
- Knowing Who You Are and What You Want: Discover Your Sugar-Baby Personality Type
- All Sugar Daddies Are Alike – Right?: Distinguishing Sugar-Daddy Personalities
- Who Do You Want and Why?: Knowing Your Ideal Sugar-Daddy Type
- Ambience and Allure: Creating an Aura of Desirability
- The Company You Keep: Building Social Circles that Attract Quality Sugar Daddies
- The Million-Dollar Smile: Maintaining a Sense of Humor
- The Best Sugar Daddies Want YOU: Maintaining Your Identity in a Sugar-Daddy Relationship
- Best-Kept Secrets: Five Places, Activities, and Events Perfect for Meeting Sugar Daddies
- Online Dating: Crafting a Personal Ad Sure to Get You Noticed
- First Impressions are the Strongest: Maximizing Your Sugar-Daddy First Date. You will only have one chance to make that all-important first impression.
- The Direction of Desire: Everything to Do on Your Sugar-Daddy Date
- The Clothes Make the Girl: How to Dress for Your Sugar Daddy to Send the Right Signal
- A Ring on Every Finger: Managing Multiple Sugar Daddies and Staying Sane
And There’s more to come. So make sure and sign-up for the Formula Newsletter to Receive Updates