Are you suffering from daddy issues?
Do you even know if you have been affected by the trauma bond?
Have you ever…
- Said “yes” to a prospect, even though you knew deep down that it wasn’t the right fit…and just took what little assistance he could provide?
- Tried to convey what you wanted but, after expressing this, he ghosted?
- Focused on what he could provide without considering why he would want to provide this for you?
- Hesitated when asking for what you REALLY WANT because you worried about judgment or rejection?
- Feared potential Sugar Daddy’s would see you as a gold-digger, when what you really want is a mutually beneficial relationship?
- Kept your expectations low because you fear hearing the word “NO” so much that you keep quiet?
- Struggled to “show your worth” and found yourself totally lost explaining the value you offer?
- Thought about expressing your needs only to get pummeled by waves of self-doubt?
- Wasted time in endless conversations only to discover that he couldn’t provide for you in the way you imagined?
If you have you been in relationships where you gave and didn’t receive.
There’s a reason this is happening. Perhaps it could be rooted from other things you haven’t realized.
The hard truth?
If you don’t ask…you won’t get.
Or maybe you’ll get scraps or his idea of generosity (which sadly can be quite low).
It’s not just about attracting our ideal relationships. It’s also about communicating what we need from within them.
“I don’t know how to ask” is something I hear from new clients all the time.
Do you feel the same?
Are your thoughts “all over the place” when it comes to navigating the terms of your arrangement?
If so, know that you are not alone–I see it every day.
And the good news?
I can help transform even the most scattered communication into clear, intentional, and focused discourse. In other words, work with me and you’ll get better at asking (and receiving) what you want.
Do you want my help with asking for what you want?
- I taught you how to ASK for what you want (and showed you how to get it)?
- You learned how to effectively ASK in a variety of scenarios…and you actually went through this process with me.
- I analyzed, prescribed a personalized plan for, and coached through the entire negotiation…until you received it?
…Would you be interested in this?
I have a few spots remaining in my latest Mastermind and Incubator Program demonstrating EXACTLY what you need to say – and what he needs to hear – to secure everything you want. If you’d like to join us, send me a direct email with the subject “TEACH ME” to email@example.com (or respond back to one of my emails) and I will see if it’s the right fit for you.
Asking is a non-negotiable skill that enables your survival – and success – FOR LIFE (and your Sugar Life).
Because not asking for what you want. You deny him providing. And deny yourself of receiving.
It happened to my SUBE Sister Kitque.
She found herself in a relationship where she wasn’t benefiting.
She gave so much of herself she forgot to receive.
She woke up from that spell you may be under right now. Kitque was suffering from the Trauma Bond and repressed daddy issues.
Don’t know what it is? You’re about to find out.
I want you to get to know her to understand her story as we uncover what the Trauma Bond is. And how we can push through our rooted daddy issues.
Tune in on the latest episode as you may be in a relationship in which you need to WAKE UP from and listening to this episode. You will.
Seeking a provider? Meet Jake
Come check your compatibility | https://par5matchmaking.com/meet-jake
In the US? Text the word: MATCHME to the #33444 to receive information about Jake.
SUBE Society | Sugars United through Beneficial Experiences
STOP Sabotaging your Sugar Baby Success! Join the most hands-on, helpful, here’s-exactly-what-you-should-do 24/7 support for all things necessary to upgrade your lifestyle.
See if we are the right community for you: https://thesugardaddyformula.com/sube-society
Upcoming Mastermind | You Can Get If You ASK
Want me to teach you EXACTLY what you need to say – and what your Sugar Daddy needs to hear – to get everything you want (and have me personally show you how to ask for it)?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire with subject: TEACH ME